The PVC Ceiling Film is a very thin plastic vinyl membrane used in the production of the PVC stretch ceiling. Available in 40 colors with brilliant finishing, the collection SWALline™ gives glamor to the ceilings. The PVC film can also be used on the walls to create a reflection effect.
PVC ceiling film has the following advantages in indoor applications:
1. Flame retardant function: the soft film ceiling has met many national fire protection standards.
2. Energy-saving features: First, the surface of the glossy ceiling is made according to the movie screen. If you look closely, you can see that there are countless concave and convex lines. The purpose of this is to strengthen the refraction of light. Therefore, we strongly recommend that users install wall lamps or reflectors to enhance the effect, which can reduce the number of lamps. Furthermore, the essence of the soft film ceiling is made of PVC material, which can greatly improve the heat preservation function and can also greatly reduce the loss of indoor temperature, especially when the air conditioner is often required. It is the same principle that divers wear diving suits to delay the loss of body temperature in seawater.
3. Antibacterial function: The soft film ceiling has been pre-mixed with an antibacterial treatment called BIO-PRUF at the factory.
5. Color: soft film ceiling has a variety of colors, 8 kinds of the matte, glossy, suede, metal, hole, and transparent surface are available.
6. Easy installation: It can be installed directly in the wall, wooden wall, steel wall, plaster wall, and wooden wall. Applicable to various building structures. The soft membrane keel only needs to be fixed with screws at a certain distance, and the installation is very convenient.
7. Safety and environmental protection: soft film ceilings have outstanding advantages in environmental protection, and fully comply with European and domestic testing standards.
8. Acoustic effect: Relevant tests have proved that this material can effectively improve the indoor acoustic effect.